Clark County Commissioner, District F, County of Clark
Clark County Commissioner Susan Brager has been a resident of Clark County for more than 50 years. During this time, Susan has worked to improve education as a parent volunteer, school employee and school trustee. Susan served three terms on the Clark County School Board from 1995-2006. During her tenure, she served as president, vice president and clerk.
A realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Realtors for more than 27 years, Susan is a long-standing member of the Las Vegas Association of Realtors. Prior to real estate, she worked for the Clark County School District in numerous capacities, including elementary school clerk, media clerk, physical education aide, special education aide and classroom aide. Susan has worked to enhance educational offerings in Clark County since she first joined the Parent Teachers’ Association in 1972.
Susan became commissioner of District F in January 2007, was re-elected and sworn into a third term January 2015. She was selected by her fellow commissioners to serve as chair of the Commission from 2011 to 2013.
Susan is married to Ron Wellman. They have three children, 13 grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. Susan attended elementary and middle school in Clark County. Her children all attended Clark County public schools and graduated from Clark High School.
- Member of Clark County Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- Member of Junior League of Southern Nevada
- Founding president of the Spring Valley Bobby Sox Softball
- Board Member of Refuge for Women
Commissioner Brager serves in the following capacities:
- Vice Chair: Big Bend Water District Board of Trustees
- Member: Springs Preserve Board of Trustees
- Member: Clark County School District Oversight Panel
- Member: Family & Juvenile Justice Services Policy and Fiscal Affairs Board
- Member: Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Member: Debt Management Commission
- Member: Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Member: Roseman University of Health Sciences – Diversity Committee