Partner, Holland & Hart LLP
Greg Gilbert helps public and private owners, developers, contractors, and engineers with project development, implementation, construction, and claims resolution. To serve his client’s ultimate goals, he carefully coordinates multiple legal, business, and political disciplines that are required for successful projects.
Strategic Business Advisor: Greg delivers strategic counsel to private and project owners on all aspects of construction and development. He is a founding partner of Holland and Hart’s Nevada offices and has served as the managing partner of the Las Vegas office from 2006 2013.
Litigation: Greg’s practice also includes business litigation, construction litigation, professional negligence defense, products liability defense, and liability defense, and insurance coverage in both state and federal courts.
Publications: “Concession Agreements: Critical Provisions That Require Higher Levels of Consideration,” The American College of Real Estate Lawyers, The ACREL Papers, Spring 2015, Spring 2015
Recognition: The Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Law, Real Estate Law, 2016 Martindale- Corporate America, Legal Elite Awards, Best for Project Development and Finance in Nevada, 2015
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance, Board of Directors
- TerraLex Construction Industry Practice Group, Member
- U.S. Green Building Council, Nevada Chapter, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Construction Industry Section, Forum Committee
- Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Law Section, Railroads Committee