Managing Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Michael Bonner is Co-Managing Shareholder of the Las Vegas Office and concentrates his practice in the areas of corporation finance, corporate governance, business transactions, securities, and gaming. He represents clients in corporate securities and other business transactions; including acting as lead counsel on mergers and acquisitions, public securities offerings, private placements and a variety of financing, acquisition and restructuring transactions for publicly held and privately held business entities.
Mr. Bonner counsels publicly held companies on disclosure obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including the preparation of annual reports to stockholders, proxy statements, and annual and quarterly periodic reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Mr. Bonner acts as outside counsel to boards of directors and special committees of boards of directors of publicly held and privately held entities.
He represents publicly held and privately held hotel-casino resort operators, manufacturers, suppliers, lenders and officers, directors, and key employees in transactional, licensing and other approvals before the Nevada State Gaming Control Board and the Nevada Gaming Commission.
- Corporation finance
- Corporate governance
- Business transactions
- Gaming regulatory
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, UNLV Foundation Board of Trustees
- Finance Committee
- Board of Trustees and Past Chairman, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Member, Dean’s Council, UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Executive Committee Member, Gaming Law Section, 2002-2017
- Former Chairman, Business Law Committee, Corporations Sub-Committee
- Former Vice-Chairman, Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board
- Member, International Association of Gaming Advisors
- Member, World Presidents’ Organization